Become a Member
There are many benefits to becoming an The Evermore Centre member.
As a member, you receive:
- Access to the The Evermore Centre Carol Bothwell Library, an adoption-related library that houses over 800 resources. Postage paid to out of town members.
- Subscription to the Evermore Centre Newsletter
- Information and Referrals
- Discounts on The Evermore Centre hosted conferences and workshops
- Support groups
- Family events
- Voting privileges at the The Evermore Centre AGM
Please choose one of the membership options that best fits your needs.
Start the DAO Process
The DAO (domestic adoption orientation) program is a required first step in exploring the process of adopting a child through the Ministry of Social Services in Saskatchewan. The $140 fee includes a one-year membership. This membership option is for those who are seriously exploring adoption and wish to begin the domestic adoption process.
Purchase a Membership
Memberships are $45 for one year and $75 for two years. With your membership you will get access to member-only resources, education, and opportunities that will assist you along your adoption journey. This option is for any families or individuals who have any connection to or interest in adoption.
Renew Your Membership
We encourage all families and individuals with a connection to adoption to enroll in our auto-renewal membership program to stay connected and involved with the adoption community within Saskatchewan. Auto-renewal will received that added bonus of a discounted membership.