- The The Evermore Centre Carol Bothwell Library, an adoption and permanency-related library that houses over 800 resources. Postage paid to out of town members.
- Exclusive access to education and resources
- Information, updates and referrals
- Discounts on The Evermore Centre hosted conferences, workshops, and webinars
- Support groups
- Family events
- Voting privileges at the The Evermore Centre AGM
The DAO (domestic adoption orientation) program is a required first step in exploring the process of adopting a child through the Ministry of Social Services in Saskatchewan. The $140 fee includes a one-year membership. This membership option is for those who are seriously exploring adoption and wish to begin the domestic adoption process.
Memberships are $45 for one year and $75 for two years. With your membership you will get access to member-only resources, education, and opportunities that will assist you along your adoption or permanency journey. This option is for any families or individuals who have any connection to or interest in adoption or permanency.
We encourage all families and individuals with a connection to adoption or permanency to enroll in our auto-renewal membership program to stay connected and involved with the adoption and permanency community within Saskatchewan. Auto-renewal will received that added bonus of a discounted membership.